TERMS OF PAYMENT: To reserve the property for your group, a 50% deposit will be applied to your credit card.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: We require a $300 security deposit. Leasor reserves the right to charge up to $300 to credit card used for reservation in the event that property was damaged.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All reservations are subject to our cancellation policy. Cancellation losses should not be entirely ours, deposits are only refunded if we’re able to rent your canceled reservation or we will hold your deposit for a future reservation. All cancellation notices must be 30 days or more prior to reservation and either sent via email to: email@example.com or by phone (608) 358-7602.
****Snowmobile No Snow Guarantee
If the snowmobile trails are closed due to insufficient snow cover or reported as Poor Condition in Iron County and you do not wish to use your reservation, then 100% of your payment will be refunded or applied to a future booking.
PETS: We do allow housebroken pets in the cabins at leasor discretion. We do charge an additional $5 per day per pet to cover the additional cleaning time. Please do not allow pets on the furniture.
LOSSES AND DAMAGES: Any and all damages to the home or negligence resulting in damage to the home or contents will result in costs to repair being deducted from the security deposit or billed to those guests if said damage or loss of contents is greater than security deposit. Guest(s) shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident/injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry and other items of personal property, arising out of or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises. Guest(s) shall respect and be familiar with property use and application such prior to using them. Guest(s) hereby agrees to INDEMNIFY and hold Mitch and Dawn Marks harmless of any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of, or in any way related to Guest(s) use of premises or the item of personal property therein. Guest(s) assumes the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities while staying at Stonewall Hideaway. Guest(s) will hold Owner of Property (Mitch and Dawn Marks), harmless with respect thereto. Owner and Agents are not responsible for articles left on premises. There will be a $10 charge in addition to shipping charges for handling the return of any articles found by housekeeping.
SMOKING: NO SMOKING is permitted inside cabins. Evidence of smoking may result in partial or complete loss of security deposit.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: Guest(s) shall leave premises in neat and undamaged condition. Complete the CHECK-OUT CHECKLIST on the following page before leaving the premises.
KEYS: Place keys back on the refrigerator and in Lock Box outside the front door. Combination for the lockbox will be provided after final payment is received.
RETURNED CHECKS: A $25 service charge will be incurred for any returned check.
NO EXTRA GUEST/NO HOUSE PARTIES: Rental Guest understands that we will accept families, couples and responsible adults over the age of 21 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that the premise shall not be occupied by more than the number of people stated on the reservation. If the unit is occupied by more than the number of people stated, it will result in loss of security deposit. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited.
VIOLATING RESERVATION AGREEMENT: If guest(s) violate any of the conditions of this agreement, Leasor/Agent may terminate this agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of the agreement, Guest shall vacate the premises immediately. By signing this, I have read and fully agree to all the above policies.
- To first seek permission before bringing dog or other pet to premise. The pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Keep pet(s) off of the furniture.
- Pet(s) will not damage premises. If by chance damages are caused, the cost of the damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Pet(s) will not annoy, endanger or inconvenience neighbors. Pet owner assumes all liability to actions of the animal.
- Pet(s) will not be left unattended inside or outside of the cabin.
- Clean up all pet waste on premises.
- Pet(s) must be leashed at all times outdoors.
- All dishes cleaned and put away
- Sheets/towels placed in one location
- Furniture placed in original location
- Inside/outside – Garbage and recycling must be bagged and placed in appropriate bin outside of front door – INCLUDING CIGARETTE BUTTS OUTSIDE
- Doors/Windows closed and locked
- Keys on refrigerator and lockbox in place
- A/C, fans, and lights turned off
- Pick up pet waste
- Master key placed BACK into Lockbox or the deposit will cover a locksmith fee.